QHSE management programs succeed or fail on the strength of the level of knowledge and engagement of the employees that implement them. Companies need to make sure employees fully understand their policies and approach and share their commitment. This makes training a vital part of successful QHSE management.
Companies also have training needs relating to compliance with regulations, and specific needs relating to, for example, new technologies or specialized technical subjects.
Improve your employees’ knowledge, engagement and skills
GreenHookPrime offers training on a wide range of QHSE and specialist topics, across all sectors.
Our training programs cover regulations, including updates to relevant laws and standards, and implementation of quality and environmental and health and safety programs. This training can be carried out to support certification programs.
Going beyond compliance, we also offer training to support supply chain efficiency, from good manufacturing practices to protection against counterfeiting. Our specialist training for heavy industry and shipping focuses on managing risk, and on using new technology, techniques and software. We can also devise courses based on specific company requirements.
GreenHookPrime’ cost-effective training programs are delivered at our offices or at client sites. They can be organized for employees from a single company, or for a mixed group allowing for exchange of ideas.
GreenHookPrime offer a wide range of training courses in Metallurgy/Materials, Welding and Non-Destructive Testing. Below are examples of the courses we offer – for further information please contact us.
- Onboard Crew Best Experience Bunker Trainings
- On-Shore Crewing Seminar Bunker Trainings
- Electrical and Electronics Training
- Emergency Planning
- Consumer Product Training Services
- HSE Training Services
- Global Sourcing Service
- Structural and Machinery Vibration Services
- Introduction to Metallurgy
- Metallurgy of Iron Steel
- Metallurgy of Stainless Steels
- Metallurgy of Cast Iron
- Basic Non-Ferrous Metallurgy
- Basic Metallurgy
- Basic Heat Treatment
- Effect of Alloying Elements in Steel
- Mechanical and Physical Properties of Materials
- Mechanical Testing of Materials
- Introduction to Corrosion
- Introduction to Failure Investigation
- Failure Mechanisms
- Methods of Analysis
- Methods of Manufacture and Processing (Process Technology)
- Visual Inspection of Welds Appreciation Course
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding of Steels, Basic Skills Course
- Oxy-Fuel Gas Cutting
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding of Steels. Basic Skills Course
- Metal Active Gas Shielded (MAGS) Welding of Steels. Basic Skills Course
- Advanced Welding Courses: – MIG Welding of Aluminium, TIG Welding of Stainless Steels, TIG Welding of Aluminium, Pipe Welding Techniques, Fixed Position Welding
- Abrasive Wheel. Basic Skills Course
- Welding Symbols
- Welding Procedures
- Welding Qualifications
- Understanding of WPQR and Welder Qualifications
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Product Technology – Castings
- Product Technology – Wrought Products